Manufacturer: Jenway Ltd.
Model: 6305 UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
The 6305 UV/visible spectrophotometer is a high quality, low cost unit for
spectroscopy applications in schools and colleges, as well as in QC and testing procedures
for a wide variety of services and industries. Using a single, pulsed xenon lamp the 6305 offers
an extended lamp life and high energy throughput in the UV and visible regions.
• Wavelength range of 198 nm to 1000nm
• Modes : Absorbance ………. % Transmission…… Concentration
• Easy and intuitive operation
• Multi-parameter display with wavelength and photometric readouts
• Wide range of sampling accessories
• Utilises a high quality pulsed xenon lamp
• Resolution 1nm
• Accuracy ±2nm
• Spectral bandwidth 8nm, 6nm over UV range
RS-232 Interface for PC – Control ……..1200 baud—7 data-bit…..Odd parity
for REMOTE Control with ASCII – instructions from PC- Terminal Program
Analogue OUTPUT with DC – Signal – Level proportional to:
…..1 mV per 0.1 % Transmission
…..1 mV per 0.001 % ABS
…..1 mV per unit of concentration
– 6305 UV/visible Spectrophotometer ( 3380,- EUR actual Catalogue Price ex VAT)
– Power Cord
This Spectrophotometer is in good condition with traces of use but 100% functional tested.